Rollin’ Oats Market & Café is taking all precautionary measures possible to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and staff. We are monitoring the situation daily and following updates from CDC and the Florida Department of Health.
As an essential service to our community, we will continue to remain open, unless instructed otherwise, while looking after the safety of all our customers and staff.
The health of our customers and staff has always been a top priority, as it is one of the vital parts of our mission.
The following is a list of actions that have taken place:
- Blue tape has been marked on the ground six feet apart in aisles and register lanes for proper physical distancing.
- All employees are required to wear masks while working.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at each register.
- We are sanitizing frequently touched surfaces throughout the store such as counter tops, shopping carts and baskets, etc. We are also taking extra measures after hours to thoroughly clean, sanitize and restock.
- A company policy is outlined for our staff to ensure their health and safety.
- We have been out of stock on some high demand items, like hand sanitizer. We are working hard to reorder and restock as best we can. If you are looking for a particular item, please contact your store: St. Pete at 727-821-6825 or Tampa at 813-873-7428.
- All upcoming classes/workshops have been canceled.
- We have canceled our tastings and food & beverage demos until further notice.
- Café dining areas at our Tampa location is open at 50% capacity, and closed at our St. Pete location.
- Face masks are required upon entry at both our St. Petersburg and Tampa locations in accordance with city mandates.
In the event an employee tests positive for COVID-19, Rollin’ Oats will take the following actions:
- The infected employee is to receive care and quarantine for a period of 14 days from date of illness
- Employee to provide list of all individuals they have worked with during the previous 2 days of becoming sick
- Notify identified employees of the positive result and steps to take:
- Monitor their temperature daily
- If they experience symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, coughing or shortness of breath) to stay home and notify their health care provider
- Wear face masks in all public places
- Continue to practice social distancing of 6’
- Not permitted to share objects used near face
- Not permitted to congregate in break room or other crowded places
- Hire a professional cleaning company to sanitize and clean the entire store
- The infected employee can return to work after the quarantine period and has had no fever for at least 72 hours (without the use of fever reducing medicine)
We are committed to follow all precautionary measures as set by the CDC and state and local authorities to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and staff.
Updated Store Hours:
We thank all of our customers for your patience during our COVID-19 store hours change. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to keep the same sanitizing precautions we have put in place. After adjusting our routines, we have changed our hours at both locations.
St. Pete Location, Summer Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 8 pm Saturday: 9 am – 8 pm Sunday: 10 am – 7 pm
Tampa Location, Original Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 8 pm Saturday: 9 am – 7 pm Sunday: 10 am – 7 pm
Accommodating Senior Citizens: Curbside Pickup
We encourage seniors 65+ and older to utilize our online shopping feature, WebCart. With WebCart, seniors can arrive to pick up their order, call the store and an employee will deliver the order to their vehicle. If seniors would rather call in their order versus placing online, we will accommodate that as well. Please keep in mind when placing your order that pickup availability times may be several days out, due to increased demand. Thank you for understanding.
Have questions about how to use WebCart? View our FAQs page.
Please Be Safe & Kind
When visiting us, please follow the CDC best practices to protect both yourself and our hardworking employees. We are so thankful for our loyal customers and are delighted by the compliments we have received recently. Thank you for choosing us, and being patient with us, in these unprecedented times.
As we know this situation is fluid, we are working diligently to adjust procedures daily in order to benefit all.
As a locally owned business, we are committed to our community, especially in challenging times like these. We truly appreciate your understanding as we work hard to provide you with the quality goods and service, we strive for every day.
*We will continue to update this page as changes are made.*