(Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan)
- 1 lb Nasoya Organic Firm Tofu
- 1 Tbsp. Rollin’ Oats EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce
- 5 Tblsp Agave Nectar
- 2 tsp dry Mustard
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- Press tofu to remove moisture; at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Place remaining ingredients into a medium container & stir to combine.
- Cut tofu into 1/2″ thick strips & place in container with the marinade.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Heat 1 Tbsp. Rollin’ Oats EVOO in the skillet.
- Cook on each side until tofu is lightly charred on the edges.