No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 2/3 cup pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Substitute
- 5 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, melt together the syrup and Earth Balance. Add the cocoa powder, cinnamon and bring to a low boil.
- Boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Stir until evenly coated.
- Drop by spoonful onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until firm.