(Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan)
- 1 cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tblsp Turbinado Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/3 tsp Allspice
- 1 Flax Egg (1 Tblsp Flax Seed Meal + 3 Tblsp Warm Water)
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Soy Milk mixed with 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tblsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, spices, & salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flax egg, soy milk, pumpkin puree, & coconut oil.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish & bake in preheated oven 25-30 minutes, until lightly golden on top and springs back slightly when pressed.