Chicken Quinoa Casserole
(Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free)
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 yellow Onion, chopped
- 3 Chicken breast, boneless and skinless, seasoned with salt & pepper
- 1 packet Gravy mix of your choice
- 2 handfuls fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Water
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Oven-Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen Peas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place seasoned chicken in a glass 9×13 casserole dish.
- In a measuring cup, combine water and gravy mix.
- Place remaining ingredients in the glass casserole dish and pour gravy mixture on top.
- Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, until chicken is cooked through & quinoa is tender.