- 1 (16 oz) pkg Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix of your choice
- 1 1/2 cups Warm Water
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 Tblsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- enclosed Yeast Packet
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tblsp Italian Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine warm water and yeast. Let stand a few minutes to allow yeast to proof.
- Add eggs and 2 Tbsp oil to yeast mixture and blend briefly. Add Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix, cheddar, Italian seasoning, & pepper, and blend about a minute on medium speed, until combined. Leaving dough in a bowl, split in half, cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F & grease one large baking tray with a lip.
- Using moistened hands, form biscuits, using approx. 1/4 cup dough per biscuit, & place on prepared baking tray.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup Oil & Italian Seasoning. Lightly brush mixture over top biscuits until evenly coated.
- Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Serve warm.