- 1 lb cooked boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, shredded
- 1 (8 oz) packet Taco Skillet Sauce
- Corn Tortillas
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- Lettuce or Cabbage, shredded
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Sour Cream
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Place defrosted corn tortillas in hot pan, 30 seconds per side, or until soft & pliable. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, combine taco sauce & shredded chicken until heated through.
- Build tacos by using a corn tortilla with your shredded chicken and desired toppings.