Rollin’ Oats Market & Café is taking all precautionary measures possible to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and staff. As an essential service to our community, we will continue to remain open, unless instructed otherwise, while looking after the safety of all our customers and staff. The health of our customers and staff has always been a top priority, as it is one of the vital parts of our mission.
The following is a list of actions that have taken place:
• Plexiglass shields have been installed at each register.
• We are sanitizing frequently touched surfaces throughout the store such as counter tops, shopping carts and baskets, etc.
• A company policy is outlined for our staff to ensure their health and safety.
• All upcoming classes/workshops have been canceled.
• The café dining area at our Tampa location is open, and currently closed at our St. Pete location.
• Face masks are optional inside our stores.
• Curbside pickup is available. Please visit our WebCart FAQs page for more information.
In the event an employee tests positive for COVID-19, Rollin’ Oats will follow CDC recommendations for return to work procedures.
We are committed to follow all precautionary measures as set by the CDC and state and local authorities to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and staff.
As a locally owned business, we are committed to our community, especially in challenging times like these. We truly appreciate your understanding as we work hard to provide you with the quality goods and service, we strive for every day.
*We will continue to update this page as changes are made.*