If you are celebrating Valentine’s Day with your love, or having a get together for Galentine’s Day, it is always a good idea to have a sweet spread. A dessert charcuterie is a great way to provide treats in a lovely presentation.
At Rollin’ Oats, there are plenty of options for you to choose from to build a board. The bulk section provides you with a plethora of snacks like yogurt covered pretzels, or chocolate covered raisins.
First, start with a wooden cutting board and utilize a festive heart shaped plate or bowl in the center to build around your ingredients. In our example, we used a gold double-heart plate that can be found at Upstairs Boutique, located just above Rollin’ Oats St. Pete. We filled each heart with Vego Bears pink and lavender gummy bears and vanilla and blueberry yogurt covered pretzels.
Brown Cow Pot De Crème chocolate pudding was used on the top and bottom portions of the board to dip your raspberries, strawberries or even a delicious butter cookie. Yum!
Items We Used
- Brown Cow Pot De Crème, Chocolate
- Chocolove Dark Chocolate Bar
- Chocolove “Ruby Red” Bar
- Organic strawberries
- Organic raspberries
- Vanilla yogurt covered pretzels (Bulk)
- Blueberry yogurt covered pretzels (Bulk)
- Dark chocolate covered raisins (Bulk)
- Schar gluten free butter cookies
- The Gluten Free Bites Chocolate + Cherry + Almond
- Lundberg Organic Thin Stackers in Coconut Sprinkle
- Sun Tropics Coco Rolls, Original
- Michel et Augustin Cookie Squares, Milk Chocolate Melty Caramel
- Red Vines Mixed Berry Twists
- Vego Bears Malibu
Find these items and similar treats like them at Rollin’ Oats Market! You can always switch it up and add other cookies and candies that you find that will add a little pop of color to your holiday board. Use little trinkets like the glitter hearts pictured to add some flair to your spread.